Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pictures of Me

Well I was going through all my stuff on my computer when I came across my earlier modeling pictures hope you guys like them.

















































All of these pictures where taken about a month or so after I had my daughter well let me know what you think and let me list off the people I have to thank for helping me come out my shell at this shoot...

A big thanks to (company to be added after getting permission) and a thank you to our MUA (name to be added after getting permission) and a thanks to the Photographers (names to be added after getting permission)...Yeah I know I should have asked before but I just found them tonight so I will ask them when I run into them again, until then here is your song for the night sleep tight and let the music carry you =^^=


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...