Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone

I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I would come on and wish everyone a happy holiday and a happy new year.

But let's really get down to it 2020 sucked big time! COVID-19 brake outs, Our ungodly president, the rites, the people who think it is not ok to wear masks in this time of crises, the denial that our country is going through and the hell that our world has gone through. 

I know a lot of people will call me a sheep, an idiot, I have no idea what I am talking about well I just want to say "I don't care what you think." I have been working through this pandemic and I have lost friend and I have friends who have lost love ones and friends who's children who have contacted the virus and I have been there for them and I going to say it here and now. I am here if you need someone to talk too.

My heart goes out to all of you and I hope you all stay safe and wear you face cover people please!!! IT IS NOT AGAINST YOUR RIGHTS IT IS TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!!

And here are your songs for 2020!




No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...