Saturday, January 5, 2013

A poem just because

Drifting out into space
 
All I can see is your face
 
Your lips they move
 
Your words I feel
 
Singing songs of love and desire
 
You light the fire within
 
Your love is what I want
 
Your touch is what I desire
 
My heart beats miles and hours
 
Drifting out into space

And all I can really see is your face

A look of love

A look of desire

A mighty fire


Well a I thought you guys would want to see something different from me and I know I keep telling you that I am going to post the story I have been working on and I haven't...I don't want to just yet because I am just not ready yet

But be patient and I will post it soon
 
But for now here is the song  of the day... =^-^=


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...