Sunday, December 15, 2013

Late afternoon bite



On Friday my room mate and I always head over to the local free-be spot where people can get thing fro their house holds with out paying out of pocket for it...yeah its all hand me down stuff but I never complain it where I find everything I needed for photo shoots.

On our way to the bus stop we decided to shop at a place we had always walked by to get something to eat



When we walked inside it was small and intimate, smelled of freshly made food, and the sound of  a old school dinner.

Its a family owned business and daughter who was running the shop at the time of our arrival was sweet, kind and greeted us with a smile, just what you would suspect from a place like this

She asked us what we would like and when we said it was our first time stopping in here she went through the whole menu plus the specials. (I was impressed)

  So my room mate and I settled on two sandwiches she got the Chicken stack it had chicken (of course) lightly seasoned, bell peppers, grilled onions and mozzarella cheese and I got a Philly stack it had philly stake, bell peppers, minise the onions (because I like kissing my husband), and pepper jack cheese both sandwiches where $7.95 plus taxs

Both sandwiches where to kill for but we learned one thing about their sandwiches don't wait to eat them because if you do you will have soggy bread from all the juice from the meat all in all they where the best hot sandwiches I have ever had.

Here is there information and they also do catering call them for a quote if you have an event you need covered

2001 Cornwall Ave Bellingham, Washington 98225
Closed until tomorrow 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone(360) 738-6919  
Emailthesandwichodyssey@gmail.com
Websitehttp://thesandwichodyssey.com                                                                                                                                 

         

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...