Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valinetine's day Inspired shoot

So yesterday my good friend from Jaded shots and I did a Valentines Day inspired shoot.

It was so much fun and on top of that we popped in a little suprize for our friend That Bastered from Bellingham >:)

But right now I am just telling you about it until the pictures are done being processed I unfortunately can not post them up yet...yeah I know BOO!!!

But don't be sad my good people I will post them soon maybe even a snack peak... :)

Until next time my friends I leave you with the song of the day

HA HA HA DID YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE OUT THE BEST PART OF MY BLOG NO!!!!!

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...