Saturday, May 25, 2013

A.F.K. Tavern

Okay so I was down in the city of Everett with a new friend of mine and she introduced me to a place I want to take my loving gamer family when we get a car and the money for it.

What is this place? That my loving gaming family would just love to death...It is the wonderful place call A.F.K. Gaming Tavern... This place is the greatest place I have ever been

They have video games, card games, board games and if your lucky to get the largest table in the Tavern you can also have role playing group meet there and play like you are in a real tavern in a D&D store line. On top of that the food and their drink's are beyond good, everything is named after D&D items and monsters 


So if your ever out in Everett stop by A.F.K. Gaming Tavern at 1510 41st St, Everett, WA 98201or check out their website http://www.afktavern.com/
and get your Geek on

This is your Geeky model signing off for now
but I leave you with the song of the day

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...