Monday, May 7, 2012

The Hooligan Photo shoot

Before my students get to class


Sitting and thinking about the lesson for the day

Students are arriving going to be a long day

I know I am going to have to use these on someone =^^=

All is good so far...


Ahhh...English 101, my favorite subject

No interruptions, no noise, and No Hooligans.

Now to get things started

Hooligans! What are you doing?!

 How many times do I have to tell you two?



 I shouldn't have to do this every time

I am very disappointed in the two of you, you're...such... Hooligans


Well May 6th was a photo shoot I helped put together not a lot of people came out but, It was still fun I put a big shot out to The Hooligans who I helped put the shoot together... Well here are some of the pictures we took hope you like them =^^=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would change your blog layout to dynamic view and pick either flip card (the second one under dynamic views) or the snapshot (The second to last one) In flip card it will show one picture from each post that you put up and in snapshot it will show each picture that you post up. If you want to stick to this layout then I would suggest making the pictures bigger. If you go to where you edit your post you will see when you put your mouse over the picture then a box will appear at the bottom which will allow you to change the size of your picture and to add captions to them.

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

LOL I'm just posting up the pictures row by row...hell, you've even got a whole storyline for it~!

Awesome.

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...