Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dark Darkness

Hello to all you lovely people out there

This is Vorel once again

Back after a long time away...from the void I call...LIFE!

What have I been doing? you ask

Well this blog is all about what I have been doing...ready...set...GO!

This is the movies mascot I call him Bruce In Boots isn't he cute...he made sure everything was where it should be and that we all where happy during our brakes


Your's truly has been an extra in a up coming film called "Dark Darkness"  and oh my gods was it the greatest experience I have ever had! I got to be apart of someones dream, their master piece and who is this person I am speaking of  the one the only Wilson Large  he is an awesome guy and it was a great honor to work with him. He made sure that we had food, drinks and snakes...oh my gods the snakes...but most of all he made the whole experience a lot of fun.

And to see this film in all it's glory you can see it on it's sight link is blow
OR...
You can wait for the Bellingham Film Festival



 On top of that I also had the great honor and privlage to also work with Amy Villionus she is a beautiful creature with a kind personality. Sadly I was not able to get any pictures of her :(
 


Here are pictures of our dinner line we where all exstreamly hungry...lol












 And last but not least
The topping on the Heavy Metal Cake of awesome-sauce

We had a live Heavy Metal band they are proudly named after a creature that give us nightmares at one point in time Ara'kus and man...THEY SOUND SO AMAZING!!!! Not only are they Heavy Metal but a HEAVY METAL OPERA BAND!!!!
Yeah I know what your thinking...how? that can't be?

Well it is! They are! and they ROCK!

They also have a show coming up at the

Historic Everett Theater
2911 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201

November 15-16 and 22-23, 2013
Show starts at 8 pm

















Alright my people here is the links once again
http://darkdarkness.com/
http://www.heavymetalopera.com
http://aeternoelementum.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to work with all these great people again and as always here is your song of the day...

 you know what just because 

ONCE AGAIN LADIES AND DEMONS

ARA'KUS!!!!!!



No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...