Friday, November 1, 2013

FurCon2013

Okay so you know I told you that no matter what I was going to FurCon this year... but sadly I was unable to because I was not able to get time off of work L

But....

Thanks to all my furry cuteness all the friends I made last year where willing to take pictures for me so I could keep you guys updated even thought I couldn't go this year J

=^-^= I love my furry friends! =^-^=

One of my favorite pictures was of a group of baby furs hotel room...ZOMG IT IS SO CUTE!!!!! I would have love to sleep in this room...

why?...



Shhh...I secretly love Care Bears hee hee

All the rest are from events


















Okay...well that's all for Fur Con 2013, and hopefully next year I will have saved up so that I will have my fur suit and at Fur Con 2014.

If you want to find out more information Just go to the link I placed below.

And now...

Yeah you know what time it is....

Time for me to make you all hate me...

Time for the song of the day!!!!! YAY!!!!


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...