Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Furry Christmas Party

Well I went to the Furry Christmas party!!!

And oh my gods it was fun!!! Fur suits! Food!! and Ice Skates???















 Had to take a small video of the furry tunnel form the out side...hee hee


This was suppose to be a meeting but the person who was suppose to do the meeting part didn't show up so it just turned into a big party in the dancing hall above the Highland Ice Arena at 18005 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline there was enough food to feed a herd of animals...lol...and the one thing I missed...Fur Suits!!!! and getting hugs from furies too...I was only in a par-shall fur suit but it was still fun...took a lot of pictures before we went out onto the Ice 

Yeah we went Ice Skating too...my first time back on the ice since I was a little furry...and what do you know I still remembered how to do it :) I fell once and only once the rest of the time I skated like a BOSS!

But since I was out on the Ice I didn't get any pictures of all the Furries that where on the Ice because I didn't want to brake my camera...But I have pictures from people who did take pictures of furs on-ice

I had fun and was invited to more of there meeting/party's so I will keep you updated in my adventures in the world of the Furry Community.

And I leave you with the song of the day

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...