Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas/ Yule/ Winter Gaming event

Well it is Christmas/ Yule or what ever you call it and my holiday was the best one yet this year even thought I was not able to by my little girl anything because money was short... but thanks to The Hope House my daughter had something under the tree.

As you can see:






















My daughter in her new Christmas dress isn't she cute...just like her mother




Then after my family came by and we had dinner and hung out...my gaming family came over so we could play the campaign that my husband/ Dungeon Master has been working on for 20 years called Summer of Eternal Frost if you want to check it out here is the link: https://summer-of-eternal-frost.obsidianportal.com/dashboard






And now I leave you with your song of the day



No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...