Friday, September 26, 2014

Day Three Of Rainfurrest (Lots more to come)

So lots and lots of drama today...things I can not talk about here on my blog....sorry guys and gals I am sworn to keep my furry trap shut...

But other then that let me tell you what went on today =^-^=

So starting at 1 pm to 2 pm was the Variety Show Rehearsal #1, this was not able to go and see because I was working in Art show...sad face :(

After that was Animal Morphology from 1-3 pm with MetalFox our Charity Lead we got to see mammals from the Cougar Mountains Zoo (you guys remember me telling you about this place right???? No?...well then I will see what happened to that post so you can see what I am talking about)We got to see actual bio-facts such as antlers, hooves, and a tigers skulls (I have to say those where impressive even though it mad me sad to see them)and people had a lot of questions about the animals structures and shapes to better there understanding of the animals they where trying to portray in there art work or in the way they designed there fursonas after them.

Um...lets see what else happened....PGP for Beginners I didn't got to that...Rainy's High Tea I really didn't want to go to a tea party not with all that mint tea...you could smell in all the way in the elevator yuck!...Etiquette Around Inflatables...What is Ingress? this is the most awesome game in the world I am only level One myself but it is a great way to get people to get out of the house and hangout with people...WAIT!!! WHAT!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT INGRESS!!!!! well here follow this link and learn https://www.ingress.com/....Sixty-Second Meet and Greet, The Infatables Meet and Greet, CubFur Caretakers missed these ones too was working during that

These ones I missed not even going to lie GoH Dinner (but I caught the performance), 2nd annual film competition, Hackers, Lockers, and Cheese, Fur What It's Worth, Lockpicking, Of the Rabbit Persuassion and Electrics/ Theming...I know I know bad blogger missing out on all this important stuff....But think of it this way there is something to look forward to next year =^-^=, But I did got to the Friday night dance they played a lot of old school stuff you know the stuff that came out when we where in Junior High School and for some of us maybe younger...wow....did I just call us old???...wow... but it was fun

Well good night my loyal followers....oh...what was that? where are your pictures?...well I am going to be putting up all the images on my last day here at the con so keep you eyes peeled for the next episoide of RAINFURREST 2014 CYBERPUNK "Day Four March of the Furries"

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...