Monday, September 22, 2014

Librarian Shoot part 2

Well Ladies and Gentalmen here are the final pictures...The peice de resitionce... The pictures you have all been waiting for!!!

























Well there they are and I hope you like them :)

And I want to give a shot out to Tilted Canvaus the best photographer that I know thank you thank you thank you from the depths of my little furry black soul, and to the auther of "The Generalist Mr. Thomas Duder for letting me us his book as the base of my shoot thank you Mr.Duder...And last but not least to all the beautiful models who volenteered to do this shoot with me thank you ladies and I can't wait until our next one.

And now I say good bye and look for my up coming posts about my next adventure working the Rainfurrest Convention...and now heres your song of the day


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...