Monday, May 4, 2015

Procession of Species 2015

So I know it has been a while since I posted but...here you go

My daughter and I went to the Procession of Species on Sunday May 3rd 2015 here are some images of it

This is me and my daughter getting ready for the Procession


Here are images of people gathering at the Public Library getting ready for the Procession Of Species...there are a lot of people this year...it gets bigger and bigger every year





This last picture is everyone at the Maritime Heritage Park dancing to the music of different sized glockenspiel


Well everyone this is you Feline goddess signing off  I will see you all next time on Modeling in the Rain

Oh...and here is your song of the day =^_^=

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...