Friday, May 15, 2015

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF BLUES!!!

Image result for bb king
On May 14th 2015 the world of Blues went silent for one of its legends finally rested his head for the last time


Riley B. King born September 16, 1925 passed away on May 14, 2015, known by his stage name as B.B. King,he was an American blues singer, songwriter and guitarist. 
After the cancellation of the remaining eight shows of his 2014 tour because of health problems, King announced on October 8, 2014 he was back at home to recuperate. On May 1, 2015, after two hospitalizations caused by complications from high blood pressure and diabetes, King announced on his website that he was in hospice care at his home in Las Vegas, NevadaHe died there on May 14 at 9:40 PM.


















Knowing that a family member of mine got to spend time with him after one of his shows back when he first started, is something I will treasure for a very long time and I will make sure that all my children and grandchild and their children know who Riley B. King also know as B.B. King was...May you live on him our hearts and our souls
LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF BLUES!!!

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...