Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Okay so today is Mother's Day, My husband got up at 5 this morning so he could make me breakfast which was Bacon infused waffles, coffee and lots of I love you...but the down fall of today I still have to go to work (growls deep in my throat) but this is life and the welfare of my family is more important.


Well I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day


Remember you've only got one mom show here how much you care by doing something nice for her.


~ Vorel~ =^^=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... Yummy, bacon infused waffles, he told me there was also raspberries as well. I hope it was topped with whipped cream. :)

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

LOLOLOLOL Happy MILF Day~!

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...