Monday, May 7, 2012

The Hooligan Shoot part 2

Me after class when I can relax

 Me and two of The Hooligans


 Don't we look good =^^=


Teacher looking good huh?

My Teachers Assistant and The third Hooligan

 Isn't she cute...=^^=

 That's where my handcuffs went...

 Little tease...isn't she...

And just as bad as the other two
Okay people if you want to see the rest look them up on https://www.facebook.com/vorel.kethend  and let me know what you think about my other photos...well have a nice day.

1 comment:

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

Woah, more storyline~!

I don't quite remember how you got my handcuffs OR my knuckle mug at that...::chuckles::

Damn, missed out on that fun~!

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...