Sunday, May 27, 2012

F@#$ed up day

 I know I was suppose to post more on my story but I wasn't in the mood to work on something that I wasn't really in to.

 Yeah I know it's not what I would normally post on my blog but today is not a good day today so I am posting a pirate song that makes me feel better when I am pissed off.

Oh truest me my friends the model is not done yet I still have more songs for you you should check out my Youtube play list @:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL88497F3904DEB0D1&feature=mh_lolz

Well I am out people =^^=


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the photos right now for the next shoot, I think they're gonna be awesome! Can't wait to see you post them up here. :)

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...