Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well...one long week

Well people I have been busy I have had two out of this world photo shoots this month, Spent time with my husband and my lovely daughter...Also I have been running over ideas for photo shoots with "That Bastard from Bellingham" and also "The Hooligans".....What you think I am going to tell you what they are HA HA!!!  Nice try...but I will let you know what they when we get them figured out.

But, things are going good...umm...Oh yeah I am going to start working on  story just like my good friend on:
Check him out read his stuff...troll him if you dear...

Okay people like I say to you every time check out more of my Shoots on:
Alright everyone I will be around for now I leave you with the song of the day:

=^^= MEOW!!! WOEM!!!

1 comment:

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

OH GOD.

OH GOD.

THAT SONG.

THAT SOOOOOOONG!

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...