Friday, June 1, 2012

The Bone King's Daughter Shoot

Okay people I am letting you know know that this shoot was done as a birthday gift for a friend and wound up turning into a picture story...

I know what your saying..."Where are the pictures?"

Well I can't post them just yet because we are in the process of doing the second half of the shoot so I will post all of the pictures at once for now and until I post the pictures I will be posting the soundtrack for the story

So enjoy...and keep checking back for the story and pictures of "The Bone King's Daughter"  

1 comment:

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

WHUP, yup, this is DEFINITELY one of the songs for the shoot!

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...