Monday, June 4, 2012

Randomness for "The Bone King's Daughter"

Okay people I know I have not posted anything about the shoot, I have been informed not to post any pictures until the second part has been done...but here is another song for "The Bone King's Daughter"

Hope you guys think this one goes well with the story line too...just drop me a line below to let me know what you think of this song too. Oh yeah people I also have a shoot called "Astrological Signs" on June 10th look for that shoot here and on my facebook you know where to go don't make me post them all over again

 Meow! =^^= Woem!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that shoot on the tenth, I can't wait to see what they will have you in :) I like the first song that you posted up, what part do you think this will fit?

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

LOL THE TEEEEENTH!

Yeah, DIG this song! Let's add it to the list for the shoot. :D Hell, let's see about gettin' them pics up, yeah?

Dig yer tagline, darling. ::grins:: Looks familiar. I wonder where you got it from.

Heh. :D

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...