Saturday, June 23, 2012

An odd morning

Well like everyday I get up with my daughter and we watch HBO Happily Ever After fairy tales for every child and One of the stories id "The three little pigs" and the songs our all great. And they play at least three a day and my favorite one is "Ali Baba and th 40 Thieves" it's not about the boy it's about a young girl who out smarts a bunch of thieves and saves her stupid brother...My favorite song she sings is called "We all be who we want to be" and it makes me feel good letting me know that no matter how you grow up you can be who ever you want to be...

But that is not what was so odd about this morning My daughter and I both where sitting in the big recliner and we both fell back to sleep for maybe 10 minutes and when I opened my eyes my daughter had climbed down and was sitting on the floor with my friends puppy and they where both just being so good and so cute...it was odd because her and the puppy are never quite so it was weird to me...lol

Well here is the song of the day

Sign,

Vorel Kethend=^.^=  

Best song ever!!!

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...