Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In the Mood

Well today is one of those weird days...How so? I am listening to the Andrews Sisters they are a trio sing group and it is something I loved to listen to with my mother when I was growing up.

But like I was telling my husband I am not suppose to be listening to this kind of music I have to get in the mood for the photo shoot this weekend and I am suppose to be listening to things that are from the 80's because the shoot is called "I <3 the 80's"

But yeah since I haven't posted the past couple of days I will post two songs for you today so here go's you two songs of the day......



This one is for the photo shoot...

How many song can you say you know? =^^=

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...