Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finally get to post BKD Pictures!!!!

Okay people I have just gotten the okay to post the pictures of "The Bone King's Daughter"...Soo! you got the music and the storyline is going to be posted by my good friend That Bastard of Bellingham. But yeah if you play the music as you look at these picture you just might cry =^_^=
















































































































Okay people let me tell you who? is who?

As you all know by now the beautiful dark skinned creature is yours truly

The tall caramel skinned man in the pictures with my is my good friend Thomas Duder a.k.a "That Bastard from Bellingham" (Yes he is handsome...And No lady's he is not currently with anyone =^_^=)

And the person taking all these lovely shots is my good friend Jade a.k.a "Yummy Bits" and also a.k.a "Jaded Shots" coming soon...

Like I said people check out the songs I posted if you forgot the links I will post them again and for the story behind these pictures hit up the links below... Oh and by the way HERE'S THE SONG OF THE DAY!!!!
Meow!!!!!!Woem!!!!!! =^.^=



 
http://modelingintherain.blogspot.com/
http://www.thepenismysword.com/


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...