Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day Brackfast and Dinner

Yeah I know its like five days too late to be posting this but I owe it to the man I married and to myself to post all that hard work I did on his special day. =^.^=


Coffee, Rice, Eggs and BACONS!!!!! That is what I am making this morning on Father's Day hope the dad's in my house like this and I still haven't planned dinner but what ever it's going to be it is going to rock! =^-^=



Okay so like I said earlier I didn't know what to cook for dinner but my room mate Mariah Kehoe-Anderson said why not steaks...*light bulb* why not do Blood Orange infused Olive Oil covered steaks w/ a hint of Black Truffle Salt there was also white corn and mashed red potato's, all in all this Father's Day dinner was great. Happy Father's Day to Russell Sizemore and Daemon Cooper.











No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...