Monday, May 5, 2014

Bowling with Furries part 2

Okay so today is another bowling day with the greatest people on the planet my friends the Furries

Yes!

It was that time again to bowl with furry's! again I went with my very good friend Quinn it's the bowling with furry's day, Once again your girl was there taking pictures and this time bowling...yes people your model, mother and resident furry actually bowled this time!

I have not done it in years but like people always say "Its like riding a bike you never forget!" and sure enough I didn't forget how to bowl! It made me so happy I might actually bowl the next time














And here is the song of the day

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...