Friday, May 16, 2014

Do you know her?

Do you now this woman? No,Well you should! she played in so many of the movies and BBC TV shows we know and love her name was Margery Mason.

Margery was born on September 27, 1913 in Hackney, London, England as Margery E. Mason. She was an actress, known for Pink Floyd's The Wall in 1982,The Princess
Bride in 1987 and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 2005. She was married to a man named Peter Daminoff. She sadly died on January 26, 2014 in Camden, London at the age of 100 years old.

Her rolls may have been small but they also left a huge impact on our lives,we will always remember her as the greatest and oldest woman in the acting world for now, May her memory live on in the movies we watched as kids and probably still watch to this very day.

I thought you guys would like to know that :D for more of the movies she appeared in follow the link

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0556834/

And here is your song for the night...sleep sweet my beloved followers



No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...