Sunday, May 18, 2014

Adventure Time! New Park additon

So yesterday I went to a fur meeting and at this meeting we were discussing the story idea that was going to be up into the cyber Punk Convention book, we got a lot of ideas down and the story writer is putting some or all our ideas in to the story that was the best meeting I have been to yet because stories are my thing....And we also talked about the Cougar Mountain Sanctuary and how the test with the fur suits went and...IT WAS A SUCCESS!!! Only one animal acted negatively towards the fur suits so one of the tigers will be put in a separate room when we take our annual field trip to the zoo ( sorry i do not have any pictures of it but I will try and get some soon)

But the actual reason for the title of this blog...
My Friend Quinn who is always so kind to run me back and forth to the meeting took me some where so I could look for deer antlers it was a park with a beautiful lake and it is called Samish Park here are some pictures I took because I just could not help myself


this was the view of the other side of the lake...yes I took it through the window of the car lol
 and I took a lot of pictures of flowers and trees because I thought they looked pretty










 Theses are pictures of a waterfall and the streams...I know some  are very blurry but that was the best I could do with my phone camera...lol







 And here is lilly pads and the flotting dock too






Well there you go! my awesome adventure with my friend Quinn and no we never found any antlers but it is a spot to look when that time of year comes when they lose their antlers :)

That's all guys have a nice day

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...