Monday, May 5, 2014

Parade of the Species 2014

Today is May 3rd and it is once again the parade of species

Last year I took my daughter to be in the wonderful parade and we didn't stay long because she was tired...but this year we did not march in the parade we just sat by and watched along with some of my good friends Quinn and Alder.

At the starte of the event we took our seats at the libaray downtown and watched the periade then we took the path from the samon hatchery down to the park where the peraide was to stop, thinking we would beat it there we walked quickly

But not only did we not beat it there we arrived at the same time to hear the beautiful sound of all different sized glockenspiel playing all our favorite songs and some we had never heard before in the videos I took you can hear the music being played hope you like it as much as I did








No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...