Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Thomas Duder!

In the year 1980 the world was taken back by the birth of one man... the birth of a man who would one day change the world of reading.

That man is Thomas Duder

Thomas has been through a lot in his life and made lives better for some people, I had the pleasure of knowing this wonderful man back in my days of living in California when I was only a teenager...but he made a big imprint on my life back then  and when he up and left I though that was the last time I would see him.


But after moving here to Washington I meet up with him again getting to renewing the friendship with the man from my past and showing him that I had changed as well...He told me about his book and that I was one of the characters in it...You can guess how happy I was about that :) I got him into his first photo shoot because to tell you the truth he did not like cameras...lol and a few more photo shoots after that getting him us to cameras, after that his book went of like a shot.


And I am so proud to be apart of his life and to watch him take off like a shinning star and I am glade that I found my good friend and could be here for his greatest moments in life so......



HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS DUDER!















Sorry that I am in all the photos...I could not find any of my pictures with only him in them I will have to fix that soon and when I do you will be the first to now :)

Again Happy Birthday my friend and may the world bask in the glory of your success

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...