Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Bar hopping

Okay well last night was my Photographers birthday and she posted this on facebook seeing and asking who all wanted to celebrate with her, Since I didn't last year I figured what the hell why not this year and since he is now friends with my photographer's and my modelling friends J.D.W our beloved That Bastard From Bellingham was also invited to come as well. =^^=

So we all meet up at "The Blue Oyster Bar" and from there we went to a pub called "Tubb's" where the think about this bar they encourages you to leave your make some where in the restrooms on the walls (okay when I went in there I was so excited I pulled out a sharpie and went to work) the next place we hit was my old tried and true "Rumours Cabrera" where yours truly went out on to the dance floor and danced her happy little heart out, and then from there we went to "The Glow" where the girls got more drinks, we danced some more and when we where dome with that we played some pool and some arcade games all for free... And even on her birthday "The owner of TiltedCanvas" is always taking photo's.



 And after all that we went to the Pita Pit for a snake before J.D.W a.k.a That Bastard from Bellingham and I had to run for the night. But I can tell you one thing we both had one hell of a time =^^=







But for now I leave you to your own demise and oh by the way here is the song of the day =^^=


No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...