Sunday, September 2, 2012

Honoring Burlesque II


Hey everyone it's me Vorel Kethend again bring you more photos from my favorite people. (Sorry it has taken me so long to post these been busy with family life)

Like I told you sometime ago I was doing a photo shoot that was at tribute to Burlesque... Well here they are along with some of my very good modeling friends, The pictures where taken by Tilted Canvas Photography,TriskenLion Photography, Tedewa Photography, Richard Englert, Bees knees photography and Little owl Photography.

And as always our beloved pain in the ass J.D.W That bastard from Bellingham was at the photo shoot, taking part in the shoot too... So here are some of the shots because I still have to ask people to put their pictures on my blog so bare with me












And here is the song of the day =^^=

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...