Sunday, September 30, 2012

Furry Con day 2

Okay so yesterday was basically sign in to the hotel, eat, play some games and sleep... a lot of sleep =^^=

About 10 o'clock we headed to the Convention to register for the con, then  after that we look around the event, OH MY GOD!!!! I saw so many furr costumes I turned into a little kitten in a toy store hee hee

But like I was saying I meet a lot of nice furs and on top of that my good friend that we will call my Dragon for now got me the best thing in the world...what's that you ask we my favorite artist is here at Con and My Dragon is paying for my Furry persona to be drawn by Gideon.

And NO!!! PEOPLE I can't post his pictures but when my picture is done I will post it tomorrow.

Well stay tuned for Day 3 =^^=

No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...