Monday, September 24, 2012

Living Manikins @ Yondersea Spa & Salon


Okay folks I am back with more lovely pictures from our favorite Spa & Salon YONDERSEA!!!

Yes everyone J.D.W and I went back to the place where we did the 2nd annual Burlesques Shoot... this time we where living manikins we all got our hair done and then had fantastic make up done to go with that beautiful hair.








Like I said before if you want a place where the people are as cool and layed back as you and get a great hair do go to Yondersea, I will update you on their holiday live manikins soon as I get them from the ladys at the shop

Tell me what you think of the pictures in the comment area below

For now here is your song of the day =^^=





1 comment:

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

MAN that was a fun shoot! Too bad I wasn't really in it, but hey...next time. :D

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...