Thursday, September 27, 2012

Okay well I was out doing my job searching with my good friend J.D.W aka That Bastered from Bellingham, when I get a message on my Facebook from one of the gals that I take pictures with asking for help because one of her models had canceled on her...(OH NO!!!)







So I told her I could take a brake from my job search to help her out so she tells me to meet her over at The Bellwether Hotel dressed for fall/winter. I also asked her if it was okay if I brought J.D.W and she said that was cool she needed a man too, it was so much fun...if you don't believe me take a look for yourselves

Tell me what you think in the comment area below

Oh and by the way here is your song of the day =^^=




No comments:

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...