Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am a poet and I didn't even now it...lol

Hey guys I was sitting around the house with my family when my sister-in-law and I piped up with a poem that I thought was awesome tell me what you guys think...

All alone
by Vorel Kethend

All alone in my bed
with nothing but the voices in my head
telling me of thing to be
and  things that should not be

All alone in my bed
with nothing but the voices in my head
whispering sweet nothings to me
singing of dreams I wish could be

All alone in my bed
with nothing but the voices in my head
I am afraid to close my eyes
For the fear of I will die

All alone in my bed
with nothing but the voices in my head

Oh and by the way people here is the song of the day


1 comment:

Thomas Duder, Author of the Things said...

I think you've posted that video before. :3 And see me about my red pen...but otherwise, it's from the heart and that's what matters~!

2020 Sucked!!!!

 Hey everyone I am sorry I have not been on here in a long time. But I have been dealing with real life things and still am but I thought I ...